Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers
Lilypie Kids birthday PicLilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Monday, February 23, 2009

Care Package to LeahJean





I haven't posted in a while. Things here are quite. We are not so patiently waiting for our LOA (Letter of Acceptance) from China. Once we get our LOA we should travel in 5-8 weeks. I am so ready.
We know that this is all on God's time and when he says it is time to go we will go. He is giving us plenty of time to get other things done, so that we will be ready when LeahJean gets home. One thing he is getting us ready for is the surgery that one of my daughters has to have. Please pray for her that all goes well and her understanding what and why this is happening and that all is going to be fine. Pray for me to be strong for her and my peace of mind with this as well. I have all the faith in God that all will go well.
I have been working more on LeahJeans room. It is almost complete. I just need to do some arranging of shelves. She already has so much stuff.
I am going to be sending her one more care package. It will be going out in the mail tomorrow. I say one more. I will probably send one more around Easter. Every time I send her a care package, I send all the other children in the foster home a little something. I am sending candy, yogurt bites, coloring books, foam alphabet letters and numbers, bracelets and little cars. I am sending LeahJean two little photo albums of our house, family pictures, pet pictures and pictures of some of her stuff and her room. She should receive all this in a couple of weeks.
We went Saturday and bought a new Honda Oddessy ,well not new, but new to us. We will definitely need a van now since we will soon have three car seats. I can't imagine putting a 4 year old and two three year olds in the same back seat. I do believe they will need a little space between them. It is silver, with gray interior. It is an 03 model, but with only 47,000 miles. It should be good for awhile.
There is a large group of families getting ready to leave for Chine to be joined by there new daughter or son. I am so happy for this group. For the most part they are all going to Henan China, which is the same Province that LeahJean is from. some of the children are in the same foster care that LeahJean is in. We wish each and everyone of you the best and pray for save travel. We will be following all of your blogs and wishing we were with you all. We hope to be traveling soon behind you all. We pray that the adjustments for all goes well. I know how happy and overjoyed all of you are. Can't wait to see the pictures of all the families being united with there new son or daughter. Some of these families are traveling the first week of March and some the second. The group had to be split cause it was so large.
The pictures are of the care package leaving for China tomorrow and updated ones of LeahJeans room and stuff waiting for her.
Blessings to all.
Melissa

1 comment:

  1. Hi... I saw your site via Amy and Mike's site...
    I see you to like Tink... I have been a fan of hers for a long time... though I like to collect the vintage stuff...
    Our LID is April 5th '06 and are still waiting... not long to go now though... our daughter Shauna will have Tink in her room too..
    Take care

    ReplyDelete

Just a Few Pictures We Have Received

Just a Few Pictures We Have Received
Such a Sad Little Face

Happy Baby Girl

Just Want to Pinch Those Little Cheeks